Terms of Service
This document is our Terms of Service, which describes what activities are allowed, under what conditions we may terminate your account, and asserts our limited liability. It applies to all interactions with mail.bitmask.net. Your use of mail.bitmask.net services will constitute your agreement to these Terms of Service.
(1) If you do anything truly evil, we will terminate your account.
(2) We are not liable for any damages related to the use of this service.
Refraining from certain activities
You may not engage in the following activities through the services provided by mail.bitmask.net:
- Harassing and abusing others by engaging in threats, stalking, or sending Spam.
- Misuse of services by distributing viruses or malware, engaging in a denial of service attack, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including this one.
- Contributing to the abuse of others by distributing material where the production process created violence or sexual assault against persons.
mail.bitmask.net may terminate your service at any time for any reason. Typically, however, accounts are destroyed because of one of the following conditions:
- The account has been found to be sending Spam (excessive amounts of unsolicited email).
- The account is not paid up and the grace period has expired.
- The account has engaged one or more of the banned activities listed above.
Limitation on Liability
mail.bitmask.net will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage. In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, although our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy. If we make major changes, we will notify our users in a clear and prominent manner. Minor changes may only be highlighted in the footer of our website.